Sharing is caring, people. Every time one of your friends becomes a part of the revolution and activates his/her BigPay card, we’ll reward you both with RM10.
Here's how referring works:
1. Navigate to 'Settings' in your BigPay app
2. Click on 'Referral Rewards'
3. Copy your unique referral code to share with friends
4. Click ‘Share’ and choose which app you'd like to share your code in
5. Once your friend successfully activates their BigPay card you will both receive RM10 in your accounts!
Download the app today and start sharing!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE REFERRAL PROGRAMME
1. The “Friends with Benefits” campaign (“Referral Programme” or “Promotion”) is organised by BigPay Malaysia Sdn Bhd (“BigPay”)
2. Every BigPay cardholder whose BigPay Prepaid MasterCard (“BigPay Card”) account is in active and valid status only will be assigned a unique code (“Referral Code”). BigPay cardholders with the unique code are called “Referrers”. The Referral Code does not have any monetary value and cannot be exchanged for monetary value on its own
3. BigPay cardholders are able to share their Referral Codes with others
4. BigPay cardholders can share their Referral Code using social media channels as determined by BigPay from time to time. BigPay cardholders can only share their Referral Code in the copy or manner that is provided by BigPay. BigPay cardholders cannot modify the copy provided by BigPay for sharing of the Referral Code. If any BigPay cardholder modifies or misuses the code, BigPay reserves the right to ban that BigPay cardholder from the Referral Programme including suspending or cancelling his/her BigPay card account due to unauthorized activities
5. Both Referrers and customers who redeem and use the Referral Code (i.e. “Referees”) will be entitled to a reward (“Referral Reward” or “Reward”)
6. In order for Referees to be eligible and qualify for the Referral Reward, Referee’s must:
7. If Referees forget to key in the Referral Code during the application and registration process for the BigPay Card, they will not be able to key-in the Referral Code thereafter de facto and will NOT be entitled to the Referral Reward
8. Referees who only apply for the BigPay Card but do not complete the entire registration and activation process (even though they have keyed in the Referral Code during the registration process) will NOT be entitled to the Referral Reward
9. Referees who have been deemed ineligible or declined for the BigPay Card or who do not comply or fail the customer due diligence mandated and required by BigPay will NOT be entitled to receive the Referral Reward (even if they have keyed in the Referral Code during the registration process)
10. Only Referees who have successfully completed Step 1, Step 2 & Step 3 will be entitled to receive the Referral Reward
11. Once Referees have successfully completed Step 1, Step 2 and Step 3, the Referrers (whose Referral Codes were redeemed and used by the Referees) will also receive the Referral Reward
12. The type of Reward (and/or quantum of the same) may be revised by BigPay from time to time at its sole and absolute discretion and all such decisions by BigPay shall be deemed final and conclusive and BigPay will not entertain any complaint or dissatisfaction in relation thereto
13. BigPay Cardholders whose card accounts are blocked, suspended and/or cancelled or suspected for fraudulent or suspicious activities cannot share the Referral Code nor receive the Reward via redemption by the Referees of the Referral Code
14. BigPay reserves the absolute right to impose referral limits and/or change any conditions applicable to the Referral Programme from time to time without prior notice
15. The Referral Programme will commence and continue until BigPay decides to cease it
16. BigPay reserves its absolute right to cancel, terminate or suspend the Referral Programme without reason and/or any prior notice. For the avoidance of doubt, cancellation, termination or suspension of the Referral Programme by BigPay shall not entitle any customer or BigPay Cardholder (including Referrers and Referees) to any claim against or demand compensation from BigPay for any losses, damages, costs or expenses suffered or incurred as a direct or indirect result of the act of cancellation, termination or suspension of the Programme
17. By entering into the Referral Programme, BigPay Cardholders and customers (including Referrers and Referees) are deemed to have accepted and agreed to these Terms and Conditions (and any additional terms and conditions stipulated by BigPay from time to time) which shall be legally binding. These Terms and Conditions shall prevail over any inconsistent terms, conditions, provisions or representations contained in any other promotional or advertising materials for the Programme. BigPay reserves the absolute right to vary, delete or incorporate any additions to these Terms and Conditions (wholly or in part) from time to time without any prior notice
18. BigPay’s decisions in relation to all aspects of the Referral Programme is final, binding and conclusive under all circumstances and no complaint or dissatisfaction from BigPay Cardholders and any customers (including Referrers and Referees) will be entertained
19. BigPay shall bear no responsibility for any damage, loss (including but not limited to direct, indirect and consequential loss), liability, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by any party in connection with this Programme.
Step 1: download the BigPay Mobile App and apply for the BigPay Card;
Step 2: redeem the Referral Code by keying it in during the application process for the BigPay Card on the BigPay Mobile App in order for the Referral Code to be valid; and
Step 3: activate their BigPay Card in the BigPay Mobile App once they receive the physical Card